RE: Spooks Locations
Ah yes, the dildo of London... Tongue

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Rolleyes

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user
18-11-2009, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2009 07:38 PM by Beatriz.)
LOL!!! (I have to look that up in the dictionary!! I'm learning a lot with you guys!! Wink)

In Barcelona there's a very similar building (I actually think is some sort of copy) it's called Agbar tower We called it the suppository Tongue

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
18-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Nitrus: corrupting Spanish speakers since 1990.

I like that building! I think it looks awesome. And Beatriz, Barcelona is the city in the world I most want to visit. And not just because you can make awesome jokes with its name. BARTHELONA!

I must admit I love the scenes in front of the Tate Modern. It's so scenic.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
18-11-2009, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2009 08:02 PM by almh.)
...And also they're really easy to see exactly where they are filming, so it's really easy to put those scenes up on this page Big Grin lol

Ok, tried searching for that lodge (If my mum looks at my history she will start to ask questions! Underage drinking, tut tut...) and I currently have about 20 pubs/bars to check out. Oh dear. This could take a while.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
18-11-2009, 08:08 PM
I've tried to find it but I suspect you guys might have more luck. I was mainly hunting in the vicinity of Thames House.

18-11-2009, 08:12 PM
I could help you, almh if you want...

I'm with almh that they should shot most of the locations near a landmark, it's easier!!

I've lived in Barcelona for a year, it's great!! I love it (IMO is more beautiful than Madrid, but it's just my opinion)

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
18-11-2009, 08:14 PM
(18-11-2009 07:56 PM)JHyde Wrote:  Nitrus: corrupting Spanish speakers since 1990.

1989. Smile

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Yay, help is always appreciated Wink Well, there are signs in the pub saying "lodge bar" and "lodge" something else, so I guessed that it was called something to do with a lodge (ok, that does seem a bit obvious...) so I found a website that apparently has all the London pubs in, and now have a shortlist of 20. If you want I could send you over half the list and you could try and find out if those are in it? Or you could try searching it from a different way. Up to you.

18-11-2009, 08:19 PM
You guys are so awesome!

I gave you the benefit of a year, Nitrus. I figured you didn't start your dastardly work until the age of 1.

By the way guys, is it feasible to get from London Bridge to Grosvenor Square and back again in half an hour?