Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Spooks Locations
21-12-2009, 04:25 PM
RE: Spooks Locations
I'm actually amazed at how many different London locations make it into the eps. When I lived in NYC, there was always a lot of filming in the streets but it was limited to sites where the disruption wouldn't be too difficult to contain. And they generally had to film in the middle of the night (with the exception of Law and Order). Spooks seems to have managed to get permission to film just about anywhere in London.

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2009, 04:28 PM
And in NYC, they frequently change the area so it doesn't even look like the same place.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-12-2009, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2009 08:52 PM by Beatriz.)
As I was updating the Spooks Location map and needed a screen capture from 4.09, I came across with two more locations from this episode.
Spoiler: show
16:30 -> Conrad House (Wesley ave) Zaf and Jo ask the neighbours whether they know anything about Khurvin being kidnapped as one of them had called 999 about that. I found this one thanks to the sign on the left of the house.
[Image: 4091630ZafandJo.jpg]
[Image: 4091636ZafandJo.jpg]

20:36 -> Kennington Rd. Where Harry buys the newspaper and cames back home with Scarlet. It's not near his house, but I'm pretty sure about this location because there's a dentist ad with the telephone number google says so Tongue There's a supermarket Xtra Save I would say is where he goes.
[Image: 4092036Harrybuysthenewspaper.jpg]
By the way, were you able to upload the map, Nitrus? or still having problems with it?

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
21-12-2009, 08:47 PM
Cool, well done Smile

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
21-12-2009, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2009 11:23 PM by Nitrus.)
(21-12-2009 08:45 PM)Beatriz Wrote:  By the way, were you able to upload the map, Nitrus? or still having problems with it?

Still having problems I'm afraid. But I think something will solve that problem soon....

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-12-2009, 08:56 AM
What a mistery!!! :O

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
25-12-2009, 10:02 PM
I don't think this one has been done - 7.1, 31:43

Harry meets the Russian whose name I can't spell but he dies soon anyway," on the Victoria Embankment, opposite the London Eye.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
26-12-2009, 09:43 AM
Cool!! I don't think that was done either.

I can foresee there will be lots of new series 7 locations Tongue

Pactum serva
26-12-2009, 10:11 AM
Was that the Regent Hotel in 8.8? It looked so amazing when they "blew it up" at the end.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
26-12-2009, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2009 11:19 AM by almh.)
(26-12-2009 09:43 AM)Beatriz Wrote:  Cool!! I don't think that was done either.

I can foresee there will be lots of new series 7 locations Tongue

Hehe, there will be. Tongue Just as soon as my bedroom is clear and I've done all my homework/fanfiction Thud So maybe in a while...

**EDIT Ok, I'm multitasking Tongue And watching Spooks 7.1 hehe...

0:57 the St James Tavern is in Camberwell, Greater London SE16, and the railway bridge next to it that they show is literally next to it... So at about 0:55 the trains are on the railway bridge in Camberwell, by the pub. One down... (Yes this post may get a lot od edits today...) and
the soldier gets kidnapped
under the bridge at 1:40