Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Peter Firth
23-12-2009, 04:37 PM
RE: Peter Firth
Aww, I love PF in the Top Gear thing. I'd heard from many people who had met him that he's really funny, but this interview was the first time I really saw it for myself. I just love actors who can laugh at themselves, as he does with the Jenny Agitter story. Oh, and I love how he tries very hard not to gloat when he beats RPJ, but you can just see how chuffed he is about it.

I'm definitely crushing on him too! It started with a crush on Harry - the first season of Spooks I saw was season 3, and I just loved him (and Ruth) from that scene with Ruth and her Spook taxis. Usually I stay away from finding out about the actors as many of them are not very nice people, but PF is definitely an exception. He seems to be a wonderful and nice guy.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
23-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Plus it's nice not knowing everything about a celebrity you like.

The fact that he is so nice and probably embarassed by it is what makes me a little ashamed.

I loved him talking about his current Maserati. I can just see a 25 year old Firth crushed by the loss of his Mercedes too.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
23-12-2009, 04:49 PM
I also have a crush on him Tongue The first two seasons I didn't feel anything (this is very funny) but as The HR relationship evolved... He's so cute and sweet Big Grin I think my turning point was the bus scene... Heart
And then you get to see all his interviews and DVD extras and he's gorgeous!! Smile

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
23-12-2009, 05:39 PM
So nice to know there are other sensible people on this forum who see his appeal Smile

23-12-2009, 06:06 PM
... He's forty years older than me. I see his appeal, but not for me. Mind you, I don't even the see the appeal of Lucas, Adam, Tom and the various other people that everyone on here seems to fancy. But I can see why everyone likes him.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
23-12-2009, 06:30 PM
40 years is a bit much, I agree.

I've been loyal though, never gone for anyone else on the show, although RA has a spectacular jawline.

23-12-2009, 06:32 PM
I now feel really old :-(
23-12-2009, 06:37 PM
No, it just means you have a better chance Smile

Sorry I've managed to turn this into a bit of a crushfest....another thing to be ashamed about.

I wish I could see him on stage. I'd love to see what he'd be like. I don't think he's done stage work in a while though, for various reasons.

23-12-2009, 08:58 PM
(23-12-2009 06:30 PM)JHyde Wrote:  40 years is a bit much, I agree.

I've been loyal though, never gone for anyone else on the show, although RA has a spectacular jawline.

RA has a spectacular everything - I do like his profile from the left tho, stunning stunning man

[Image: kirmosig.png]
23-12-2009, 09:02 PM
strangly he leaves me cold, tariqs ok tho, a softer face maybe. I always thought Adam had too thin lips as well.