Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[spoilers] Which character had the best introduction?
28-10-2009, 05:47 PM
RE: Which character had the best introduction?
(28-10-2009 09:55 AM)JHyde Wrote:  I can't believe no-one mentioned Connie!

For me she was hands down the best write-in. One of Neil Cross' best efforts. However the character turned out, surely you couldn't be cold in the face of that intro. With the gun cocked and breath spray, dissing Malcolm's ex, and telling Harry that to his agents he is "the still point of the turning world". And the "mad old fool" waltzes off to Downing St and gets what they need and clears her own name at the same time! Neil Cross likes to talk monkeys: "A monkey could do that, Malcolm."

Actually, I was sure to have writen in this thread and talked about Connie and Lucas... Even I searched the thread...Confused but it seems that I must have dreamed about it... quite disturbing Undecided

So my post would have sth like this (I agree with most things you've said)

I liked Connie's introduction, for me one of the best, it was amazing the "thing" she had in her basement... I was amazed! It seemed natural to me that Harry asked her to come back to the grid.

I also liked the way Lucas was introduced, and he's going to be a good character with all his backround I reckon we're beginning to know him...

Ros' introduction was a bit weird for me... after all her father and company did... I'm not sure abour my feelings towards Ross Tongue, her betrayals and all, she's very good at her work but... I don't know...

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which character had the best introduction? - Beatriz - 28-10-2009 05:47 PM