Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zafar Younis: File Closed
31-01-2012, 05:17 PM
RE: Zafar Younis: File Closed
I have posted the whole conversation between Raza & the person he was tweeting about the subject below. I didn't see the whole part the first time, sorry. I just went back and found the whole thing. I stand corrected in saying that he was not supposed to die. According to Raza they did not know whether or not if they would have killed his character off at the end of series 6 if he had been able to appear in the final episode.

@RazaJaffrey Someone needs to write a #Spooks spin-off that follows Zaf Exploits when he went undercover (not died). Smile

@grid_spy well a little #spooks secret. Zaf was to come back end of series 6 for us to learn what really happened.Mistresses prevented..

@RazaJaffrey Really, What a shame. Thanks for telling me. So would Zaf have been alive or dead at the end of S6?

@grid_spy we never worked that bit out. So I'll leave it to your capable MI5 imagination...

"I hope to live long enough to make my peace with a world that looks but does not see, that hears but does not listen"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Zafar Younis: File Closed - KrZyLimE - 31-01-2012, 01:11 PM
RE: Zafar Younis: File Closed - JHyde - 31-01-2012, 02:11 PM
RE: Zafar Younis: File Closed - KrZyLimE - 31-01-2012 05:17 PM