Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Lucas as Section Chief
25-12-2009, 05:49 AM (This post was last modified: 25-12-2009 05:52 AM by Adam Carter.)
RE: [spoilers] Lucas as Section Chief
I don't think anyone on the grid can question his loyalty after proving his worth over the past two series. He could've taken the easy way out and fled with Sarah, but he didn't. His loyalty to the country and to MI-5 was too strong. If Lucas wasn't loyal he would've cracked during the whole FSB saga. Sure, he made some pretty bad decisions regarding Sarah, but I think it was a lesson he needed to learn. After spending 8 years in prison, he was thrilled to finally fall back in love and be with someone who cared about him. It clouded his judgment. But I think Lucas will be at a much different place personally now that this has settled.

Plus, I go back to the Ros issue. If Ros was deemed fit to be Section Chief, even after the Yalta fiasco, then why not Lucas? In some respects, he's very similar to Tom and Adam. There were many occassions where those two went off script and decided to take a different route and it ended up being the right call. I don't see Lucas as being any different.

[Image: action-adam.jpg]
Thanks Tyger!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Lucas as Section Chief - Adam Carter - 25-12-2009 05:49 AM