Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Lucas as Section Chief
27-12-2009, 01:06 PM
RE: [spoilers] Lucas as Section Chief
(27-12-2009 12:10 PM)almh Wrote:  We have Ruth as Harry's equal for the most part - she's not as old as him, admittedly, nor is she as legendary in the fieldwork but neither were Malcolm and Connie - they were his equals partly because of age but partly because they were good at their jobs, and Harry could confide in them. Ruth is someone who will tell him if he's going wrong, who can change his mind, who Harry can respect, so we do currently have an equal for Harry.

... Sorry for the slight rant. But that is one of the many reasons why I love HR...

I do agree with that; but I loved the harking back to older traditions in spying, the Cold War era etc, which Malcolm and Connie supplied. It's a link to the past of MI5 that Harry is part of and Ruth doesn't fit that age group. Believe me, I am in no way trying to demean her relationship with Harry, I am a way big shipper! I love her in her own right and she does a damn good job of course! Big Grin

" Harry is a pugilist for the State, but he's a lover, not a fighter " - Peter Firth

[Image: hr6.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Lucas as Section Chief - Moonlight - 27-12-2009 01:06 PM