Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Lucas as Section Chief
27-12-2009, 03:58 PM
RE: [spoilers] Lucas as Section Chief
I like that picture better too, Beatriz. I've been thinking TPTB will make her survive (plus HS for all of you HS-likers Tongue) but it go 'Adam-Lucas'-like, in the first or second ep she will 'hand-over' her position. Maybe they show in this first couple of ep a composed and focused Lucas who can regain Harry's trust, although conflicted Lucas is growing on me, I'd would like for Lucas to show emotions next season, just as he did with Elizaveta in S7, not become cold-Ros-like from previous seasons just so he can fit Chief section position.

I don't think I'd like a young man to come in as Section Chief, I don't see a twenty-something or less-than-thirty man giving orders around to Ruth and Lucas...for young I'd like Tariq to gain more attention and his character to be developed.

I think we need more women, if Ros should be replaced by another person besides Lucas, I'd like another woman. Yes, there'll be comparisons between her and Ros, but that could be the interesting thing, I mean, if she's been recruited, she must be good, so she'll prove it over some eps.

LNF Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Lucas as Section Chief - LucasNorthFan - 27-12-2009 03:58 PM