Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
"You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2)
19-11-2010, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2010 07:40 PM by BravoNine.)
RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2)
(19-11-2010 07:29 PM)Kirayuki Wrote:  Yay! So i'm not the only one. Sounds like your worse than i am! Tut tut. Tongue

I am worse than you! Big Grin

This is why my military friends wanted me to join the Marine Corp or some government agency, I have great shooting accuracy and the creativity for spy-work! HEHE! Wink

Although they keep telling me that they would have to hide me from Al-Qaeda because of my non-existent landing skills....Silba I can fly a plane, I just haven't figured out the landing part yet....Angel

----------------------

Oh I got another one......

When you were 12 years old and you were kidnapped by an evil subway train, you just shrug and giggle, get off at the stop where you are suppose to be at the hotel and wait until your father frantically arrives to find you. Then proceed to be very puzzled as to why your mother and grandmother are crying their eyes out, and half the New York Police Force are there and keep patting you on the head and telling you that you are safe and don't worry. And you just look back blankly at them......I mean really, it's not like I was lost....DodgySilba

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: "You know you're a fan of [spooks] when....." (Take 2) - BravoNine - 19-11-2010 07:38 PM