Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DVD release
10-09-2010, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2010 06:50 PM by yorkshiretyke.)
DVD release
Oh I do wish series 8 was die for release this week...(I know I can watch it else where) BUT I really want the DVD so I can watch series 8 before 9 starts next week!!!

And while we are on the subject why does it not come out straight away when the series finishes....like other drama's??

I am just soooo impatient.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2010, 07:06 PM
RE: DVD release
Good question. *shrugs* Ashes to Ashes S2 came out within days of the series finale, and Robin Hood S3 was out before S3 had even finished! Why Spooks has to wait until the next series airs is a mystery to me Sad

[Image: 705-roslucas-sig.jpg]
Av & sig by TygerBright, using my screencaps Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-09-2010, 08:36 PM
If anything I think it heightens the exclusivity of the show.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
10-09-2010, 10:21 PM
Clearly they don't think doing it this way, harms their sales figures. It's a hell of a long time to wait though, to see Harry's extra bits Wink

Maybe it just took them a year to re-shoot all those scenes which suffered from too much camera shake and to touch up Harry's pink lips *remembers fondly* for the DVD release Smile

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
10-09-2010, 10:35 PM
Oh, let's hope so!!! Tongue

[Image: 705-roslucas-sig.jpg]
Av & sig by TygerBright, using my screencaps Smile
11-09-2010, 12:01 AM
(10-09-2010 10:21 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Clearly they don't think doing it this way, harms their sales figures. It's a hell of a long time to wait though, to see Harry's extra bits Wink

Smile

I don't mind waiting to see Harry's extra bitsVueltasss
11-09-2010, 12:40 AM
I wonder what features will be on the DVD. Did they make the extras whilst filming this series or series 8? Hopefully we will get some good interviews and commentries, definately on 8.01.
11-09-2010, 10:26 AM
I wrote a Christmas card last year to Kudos in Malcolm's voice requesting certain features on the DVD. I'm hoping they paid attention.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
11-09-2010, 12:20 PM
(11-09-2010 10:26 AM)JHyde Wrote:  I wrote a Christmas card last year to Kudos in Malcolm's voice requesting certain features on the DVD. I'm hoping they paid attention.

Hope you included a request for an "extra" on Harry's shirts and ties.

I did email Amazon last week and asked for information on the DVD and their response was that it had not yet been received from the supplier, so couldn't tell me. I may try again.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
13-09-2010, 04:31 PM
Hey, maybe someone heard me moaning...as I have just had an email of amazon advising spooks 9 will be available in feb!