Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[spoilers] Wonderful ways to bring characters back
25-08-2009, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2011 02:59 AM by JHyde.)
zzWink [spoilers] Wonderful ways to bring characters back
It's fair to say that Spooks has lost many character over the years, so how would you bring them back? I mean ALL of the characters, dead or not Smile

[Image: series5_ep10.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2009, 10:39 PM
RE: Wonderful ways to bring characters back
OK brace yourself:

Ruth comes back to save Harry & in the process contacts Tom for help, he uses contacts in the security industry to contact Zoe, they all meet in Moscow & try to track down Harry. Meanwhile Zaf has escaped his captors (who never killed him) & he is on the run in China, where he stumbles across Adam, who faked his death to escape Spook life. Zaf has found out about Harry from a Russian contact in China, so he tells Adam & they both leap into action and goto Moscow. In Moscow Tom, Zoe & Ruth have been following leads about the whereabouts of Harry, they find out that a mysterious hacker may hold the answer. They storm his flat only to find COLIN! Who made a deal with the MI6 men to let him go & fake his death. They ALL eventually meet outside the kremlin and aggregate their collective intelligence. They discover that all intelligence leads back to one word "RAREFACTION". This is the codename of deep cover agent based in Moscow, who is reportedly behind the the capture of Harry, they track the agent down to a dingy flat in Moscow, where they kick down the door to find Harry tied up, and Fiona Carter standing over him with a gun. SHOCK!

^That's sorta how I'd like it to happen Tongue

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-08-2009, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2009 08:27 PM by Tranquility.)
haha I love it Smile talk about a love triangle with Adam, Fiona and Ros though! lol

ok this is mine...

Ruth is in Chilli on holiday when she runs into Zoe. They are sat chatting about spooky stuff and their lack of involvement when Ruth gets a phone call from Ros who tells her of Harry's capture. Ruth runs outside and jumps into the first thing she sees, a big white van, Zoe hot on her heels. Not noticed by either of them, the van has a British number plate. The van lurches forward and there is a loud clatter from behind them. Turns out that Colin had escaped the MI6 agents and, hanging a doll of himself which he nicked from the Kudos props cupboard on a tree, had fled to his big white van, drove to Chilli and stayed there for 3 years, feeding on bits of cable and chewing gum from the underside of the control panel. Ruth, Colin and Zoe speed towards the airport to save Harry when WHOOPS!!! they drive into none other than Fioan Carter who they decide to leave on the roadside with two broken legs, no time to stop!!

Arriving at the airport, they book flights to Moscow. Zoe is sat next to a very irratable old lady which Colin recognises at once from the old days...CONNIE! turns out the bomb blast had frazzled her memory. gutted. (she still has a thing for Russia though!!) they leave her behind in Moscow in the hands of security, poor old bat. Ruth contacts Ros and she is told to get in contact with someone code named 'big foot' who is said to have a lead on Harry. Wait for it...TOM! Tom tells them that he has been in contact with a 'scarface' who knows where Harry is. They raid his flat and Ruth finds a wallet. In it is a picture of ZAF!! scarface is Zaf! (poor guy Sad) Zaf tells Ruth where Harry is but they are not strong enough to save him... they need man power!! in storms ADAM! turns out he had had a run in with 'Bad Wolf' and become immortal. They storm in and rescue Harry, returning to Thames House with all but Fiona who they left in Chilli and all have a big party. Harry/Ruth, Ros/Adam and Zaf/Joe toddle off into the sunset. Ben and Fiona are forgotten Big Grin Big Grin

THATS how it'll happen Wink

[Image: series5_ep10.jpg]
26-08-2009, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2009 12:38 AM by bertowud.)
OK, this is going to get a bit silly:

Tom, Christine, and Zoe have been running a private spook shop based on the Isle of Man. When Ruth & Tessa hears that Harry's been captured by the Russians, they calls Tom & Gang to help them save him.

The virus Zaf was infected with was really a zombie virus, so he came back to life a few days later. The reason for the closed casket is because he wasn't in it. Also Zaf is the new leader of Yalta. Zaf had Yalta fake Adam's death in an explosion in hopes of turning him. Adam is in a Yalta prison cell in a basement somewhere in Nairobi. He manages to escape on his own and finds out that Fiona had been cloned. It was the clone that was killed. He manages to recue the real Fiona from the Palestinians where they've been torturing her since just before the clone was killed.

Colin had managed to transfer his consciousness into a computer just days before he was killed and has managed to turn himself into an artificial construct living in the internet. It was Colin who informed both Ruth & Tessa about Harry's capture.

When Ruth was checking Danny to see if he was really dead, she was really performing a mind meld with him and transferring his consciousness into herself for safe keeping. When she got back to the Grid, she transfered his consciousness into Sam. The real reason she left the Grid is so she and Danny could live happily ever after. She decides to go to work with Tom and Company.

And the whole gang is back together again.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
26-08-2009, 08:08 AM
These are brilliant! Kudos...if you need any script writers, please see above! Big Grin

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
26-08-2009, 08:43 AM
Did anyone notice the clever anagram I put in mine? Tongue

These are really funny to read lol...

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
26-08-2009, 09:27 AM
I obviously have not had enough coffee this morning!...ummmmm Big Grin

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
26-08-2009, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2009 01:07 PM by bertowud.)
Still missing the anagram. What's even worse is after reading your post this morning I was looking for a palindrome.
Any more? I know there are some wonderfully creative people out there?

31-08-2009, 07:45 PM
What anagram? Please tell me...

My idea... I think I've got everyone...

Colin and Malcolm were parts of the same person in two separate bodies, Malcolm being the shyer half, and Colin the more outgoing and flirtatious, so when Colin died his essence returned back to Malcolm, and so he lives on within Malcolm, so therefore isn't dead. They divided into two different people all because of a dodgy deal with Tessa which occurred before she got fired.

Harry didn't really get captured by the Russians, his capture (and the bit before hand) was faked by Tom, Fiona, Connie and Adam, with Danny taking control of the situation.

Danny survived because what we didn't know was that the guy who captured him and Fiona was gay, and fancied Danny so that was the only real reason he captured them. He shot Danny with a bullet which only hits the skin, administering a sedative, and releasing lots of blood. Danny later woke up, perfectly fine, and had finally got over Zoe, and had a perfectly normal relationship with the guy, until he heard that Ruth was no longer on the Grid. Being the sentimental sort he decided to bring Tom in (because Tom had returned from his holiday and found he had nothing to do, so just tagged along,) and Adam (who had survived the explosion by clicking his heels three times and then tele-porting to a safe location in the nick of time. He joined in because he was also feeling romantic, having discovered that the Fiona was perfectly fine and had had only pretended to be dead to make sure that her other husband (who shot her) would not go looking for her, nor any of his friends,) to try and set Harry and Ruth up so that they could be together.

Zoe, meanwhile, had been living in Chile, and met up with Danny, Tom, Fiona and Adam as they passed through Chile on their way to help Harry. She couldn't be bothered to join in, and just sat at home. She did manage to remember Sam's number, and texted her to let her know Danny was alive.

As three of them were meant to be dead, they travelled through the underground disused tunnels, where they found Connie, slightly winded from the explosion. After a bit of TLC she was fine, and was coerced to join in the plan by the other four.

Without Harry's permission, they kidnapped him, and knocked him unconscious, then took him to Ruth's new home and placed inside. Using some (borrowed, or as Malcolm would tell them, stolen,) bugs they recorded the reunion between the two, although later wished they hadn't as it got too steamy for their liking. In their great plan of things, they did forget to tell Ros, Jo, Malcolm and Lucas, who duly decided that appropriate revenge would be to lock them all in a room together... with the MI5 in-house pyschologist. Only one survived...

Meanwhile, Zaf managed to karate-kick his captors and get out, leaving behind a body that would later be falsely labelled as his. He escaped to the wilderness, where he found Helen Flynn (remember her?) hiding because her skin grafts didn't look altogether that good. Zaf hid with her, as he didn't exactly look like Prince Charming either, and they became good friends.

And as for Ben? Well, Ben had a very thick neck, and a bit of blood to spare anyway, so he was fine.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
31-08-2009, 08:34 PM
almh,

That was good. I think I completely forgot about Ben.