Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
16-10-2011, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2011 08:11 AM by Nitrus.)
zzVideo Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
Go forth and discuss.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2011, 07:52 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
Ten minutes to go, and I'm tense. Got my munchies ready, and I'm going to enjoy what looks set to be one of Spooks finest episodes. Bring it on. See you all here 22:01!!
Find all posts by this user
16-10-2011, 08:23 PM
(16-10-2011 07:52 PM)JohnSpook Wrote:  Ten minutes to go, and I'm tense. Got my munchies ready, and I'm going to enjoy what looks set to be one of Spooks finest episodes. Bring it on. See you all here 22:01!!

Ardbeg would probably be prudent. Those of us in America are on pins and needles.....it helps. BlushSmile
16-10-2011, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2011 09:20 PM by Gazelle.)
OMG, this episode had everything that represents the best of Spooks - tension, high drama, a fast moving plot, fast cars, emotion, revelations and Harry/Ruth - amazing. So Ruth's feelings for Harry are now out in the open, and Harry's feelings for Ruth still run strong (as we always knew). That last scene by the riverside was so well done, let's hope Ruth's right and this isn't the end.
Really impressed by Tom Weston-Jones' portrayal of Sasha Gavrik throughout this series, think he's been great.
Ruth was brilliant going undercover at the US Embassy, Erin's right her talents are wasted in the civil service! Thought the conversation she had with Harry after she got the laptop was really moving, it really exposed her feelings for him but also her insecurity given recent events - loved the way he set out to reassure her though. Top marks to the scriptwriters this time (IMHO)!

Can't go on, must go on
16-10-2011, 09:23 PM
Brilliant episode - so dark and moody, had both action and emotion and wasn't Ruth sensational throughout?

Still well in the dark but does look like Sasha may be behind everything - his reaction when he found out Harry was his father seems to be one of guilt.

So "Spooky" seeing Harry empty the milk bottle before going to his fate.

I'm almost 100% certain now that Harry will not see the Series out alive.

Mixed feelings whether I want next Sunday to come or not!!
16-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Hi all.
Been lurking on here a few weeks. Discovered this fab site, but used to hang around on the SpooksJonstone world???

But enough.

Tonight's episode, superb. Had the lot!
The preview from next week, wow! It had best be a 2 hour episode.

Far and away the best programme the beeb has had.
16-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Loved this episode it was quite like the old days and as other posts have said it had everything - even dark humour "I have a PA, her name is ....... I'm a civil servant now" but Ruth also had me choked at the riverside scene with Harry. I will definitely have to rewatch this as my other half was giving a running commentary which rather distracted me at times.
16-10-2011, 09:29 PM
(16-10-2011 09:27 PM)Deanlad Wrote:  Hi all.
Been lurking on here a few weeks. Discovered this fab site, but used to hang around on the SpooksJonstone world???

But enough.

Tonight's episode, superb. Had the lot!
The preview from next week, wow! It had best be a 2 hour episode.

Far and away the best programme the beeb has had.

Two hour episode? That would be amazing but I think we only have hour left. Right?
16-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Can't wait for next week.

I think he will make it.Whether he will resign as section chief, I am not sure.

(16-10-2011 09:23 PM)nothingisasitseems Wrote:  Brilliant episode - so dark and moody, had both action and emotion and wasn't Ruth sensational throughout?

Still well in the dark but does look like Sasha may be behind everything - his reaction when he found out Harry was his father seems to be one of guilt.

So "Spooky" seeing Harry empty the milk bottle before going to his fate.

I'm almost 100% certain now that Harry will not see the Series out alive.

Mixed feelings whether I want next Sunday to come or not!!
16-10-2011, 09:37 PM
This is no time to join these discussions is it?

Anyway, Elena just has to be at the centre of all this - it's the only explanation that makes any sense.