Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Thank You All
21-10-2011, 11:30 AM
zzRainbow Thank You All
Good Afternoon Guys,

I’ve just come to say that l’ll be out of touch until Monday as l have work commitments and also a family event to attend. I give you my word though l WILL come back on Monday, probably late afternoon to get gauge some feedback on how you all felt about the finale, also l apologise to the administration people on this site if l have inadvertently caused some people to stray off topic, that was not my intention at all.

As l said when l first came l am not used to posting anything anywhere on the internet other than my *dreaded email account!* However as l also said there are a one or two people who wished too extend their thank you for all the support and faith that has been shown to them and their colleagues over the years.

So from Nicola and Peter l have a heartfelt thank you too extend to each of you, and from the rest of the cast many thanks for your support and allowing them into your homes and accepting them as part of Section D

I hope the people who wanted their nerves settled a little without the use of drink and drugs are indeed more content with their skins and l don’t have too feel l have made matters worse.

I also hope that those of you who do like speculating on the meaning behind certain things contained within different episodes, have done as l said and

Revisited episode 3 *crucial* from the moment it begins till the end

Episode 5, car scene after laptop is stolen by Ruth….The heart to heart is a *huge event* Find the meaning?

Episode 5, Harry’s house *Milk is the point to draw you in* Focus hard on the house, Tells a lot about Harry’s previous 24 hours

Episode 5, Beach Scene * Again hugely important….why?*

And finally please take your hats off to Simon Russell Beale, if you think he has been outrageously funny up too this point, then just wait you have seen absolutely nothing yet. He is simply bursting onto another planet come Sunday!

One last thing the very last line is just…………Well you’ll all hear it for yourselves.

Thanks for giving me your time and allowing me to engage with some of you over the last few days, l have thoroughly enjoyed myself ( l wasn’t sure l would) Enjoy the finale wherever your heart may lie for whatever ending you would like too see, all l can say is it has been worth the long wait.

My apologies once again too the Administration team, l hope l haven’t given you cause to warn anyone about their conduct.

PS, This is a wonderful site and a great dedication worthy of the cast of Spooks

Bye for now

Endinghappy.
Find all posts by this user
21-10-2011, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2011 12:31 PM by beatrice4ruth.)
RE: Thank You All
You have mastered the forum very fast. You have even opened a new thread.

Thank you for your new post.

If you are for real, sorry after a certain age one becomes skeptical, I would like to thank PF and NW, the rest of the cast, the crew and the writers for the lovely hours of entertainment they have given us over the years. I still can't get over the incredible acting skills of PF and NW, though I have enjoyed watching all the great actors, whether British or foreign. It has been quite a ride. We will miss Spooks so much.

I will let other fans speculate about your clues, since I am hopeless at it.

Till Monday!
21-10-2011, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2011 09:18 PM by DogSoSmall.)
I take this back.
21-10-2011, 02:15 PM
wow fantastic message.
i have without a doubt enjoyed spooks every episode since the beginning and will be absolutely inconsolable after sunday nights ep!

Nicola Walker & Peter Firth have given me many laughs, tears and 'spooks looks' (referring to their recent radio interview!)
So glad i have all the episodes on dvd and i will not hesitate to buy the final one.

Thankyou to all the cast crew and fans for keeping the show running with such gravitas! :-)

ill be keeping my tissues right by me for sunday night episode <3
21-10-2011, 05:36 PM
It's been an incredible ten years of the show. There's been so many great stories, so many edge of your seat and nailbiting scenes and some beautiful acting, alongside some fantastic cinematography. I for one am looking forward to watching every series back on DVD over and over again. There's so much you can pick apart and think about. Each time you watch an episode or series, you'll see something you've missed that makes you think differently about a story or a character.

It's been a brilliant ride, full of twists and turns. I'm really going to miss Spooks. But hats off to the writers and the actors - together, they've made such a wonderful show that has made a big impact on television.
21-10-2011, 06:27 PM
I may have only been a fan for just over a year but from seeing 10 minutes of this show in October 2010 it gripped me instantly, especially the amazing man that is Peter Firth Wink

It's been a incredible ride over 10 years, 10 series all fantastic in their own way and class actors such as RPJ, Richard Armitage, Hermione Norris, Gemma Jones, Keeley Hawes, Matthew MacFadyen...

But really for me it's been Nicola Walker and Peter Firth that stole the show, and made it one of the best pieces of television I've ever seen and of course one of the sweetest, truest love stories in Harry and Ruth Wink

Nail biting moments, brilliant writting, amazing cast and characters we can believe in Smile Its a winning combination but its also given us something else...friends with a mutual interest, the forums provide us with people we can openly chat to, it's also personally given me the chance to meet new people, Spooks fans who gather together from all over the world because of the show, I find that flippin' amazing.

I'm looking forward to the DVD release after the clip we got yesterday Wink
Looking back over series now you can see how the shows progressed, changed and got better and better Smile

I think we owe it to eveyone involved and should say a massive thank you too the Producers, Writers and Cast Smile

It's been a rollercoaster, but an amazing ride with you all, I'm very proud to say I had the chance to watch Series 10 live with all you fantastic people, love ya Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
21-10-2011, 06:56 PM
i really have no idea what to do when its over. ive been a massive massive fan for almost a decade now. i have all the episodes on dvd and watch it in bed when i fall asleep and repeated until i wake up!

there better be some quality tribute videos on youtube once this is finished!!
21-10-2011, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2011 09:48 PM by Gazelle.)
Alas it seems my post of yesterday evening fell victim to Nitrus' clampdown, suffice to say I was simply posting to say how cool it was to be joined on the forum by someone from 'the grid'. Thanks for the clues, I'll definitely home in on these scenes when I re-watch E5 in a bit. The tricky part's going to be only seeing what was intended, not reading into it things you may want to see!

And yes Simon Russel-Beale's dry humour's definitely been brilliant this series, however my favourite one liner this week was Harry's comment to Dimitri to speed up in the car chase - something like "you don't need to put the brakes on, we've all got seatbelts" Great!
Well, I've watched again but can't see many concrete clues I'm afraid, would 3D glasses help?! The only things of (possible) note in Harry's house are the coat by the front door which wasn't there when Ilya Gavrik visited earlier and the empty bottle of wine in the kitchen. Surely drawing anything out of this would be mere speculation? Perhaps that's the idea, to let our imaginations run away a bit (or someone's toying with us)!!

Can't go on, must go on
21-10-2011, 09:51 PM
And to set the record straight, my post of yesterday evening ran into a caching problem, it wasn't deleted so I retract that assertion!

Can't go on, must go on
21-10-2011, 10:45 PM
(21-10-2011 07:51 PM)Gazelle Wrote:  Alas it seems my post of yesterday evening fell victim to Nitrus' clampdown, suffice to say I was simply posting to say how cool it was to be joined on the forum by someone from 'the grid'. Thanks for the clues, I'll definitely home in on these scenes when I re-watch E5 in a bit. The tricky part's going to be only seeing what was intended, not reading into it things you may want to see!

And yes Simon Russel-Beale's dry humour's definitely been brilliant this series, however my favourite one liner this week was Harry's comment to Dimitri to speed up in the car chase - something like "you don't need to put the brakes on, we've all got seatbelts" Great!
Well, I've watched again but can't see many concrete clues I'm afraid, would 3D glasses help?! The only things of (possible) note in Harry's house are the coat by the front door which wasn't there when Ilya Gavrik visited earlier and the empty bottle of wine in the kitchen. Surely drawing anything out of this would be mere speculation? Perhaps that's the idea, to let our imaginations run away a bit (or someone's toying with us)!!

Wow...Missed the empty wine bottle in the kitchen. Good catch. Going back to watch again. Another good excuse. Smile