Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adam and his women...
01-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Adam and his women...
I never really understood any of the relationships of Adam Carter. They all seemed rather doomed to fail. His wife died, he slept with the nanny (haha), the Iranian chick was married, and Ros was a double agent (never cared for Adam and Ros together). Well, that's all I wanted to say...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2009, 02:13 PM
RE: Adam and his women...
I agree with you on everything apart from Fiona... they were perfect for each other, but she had a terrible past, and that came back to haunt her.

The other woman are just bad choices on his part, and everyone has those! Big Grin

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-08-2009, 10:37 PM
I do agree with you regarding Fiona. I think she balanced him out. Kept him sane....
05-08-2009, 03:19 PM
(04-08-2009 10:37 PM)age1021 Wrote:  I do agree with you regarding Fiona. I think she balanced him out. Kept him sane....

Yeh, like when he was toturing the mercenary.. she knew he might take it too far.

06-08-2009, 09:03 PM
Adam such a complicated man...he most certainly had issues. But I did love his relationship with Ros, he met his match in every sense of the word!

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
06-08-2009, 10:16 PM
I didn't think he and Ros made a good couple, but as colleagues, they were great!

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
06-08-2009, 10:28 PM
(06-08-2009 09:03 PM)Juliet Delta Wrote:  Adam such a complicated man...he most certainly had issues. But I did love his relationship with Ros, he met his match in every sense of the word!

Ros certainly was a challenge, a very interesting relationship.

06-08-2009, 10:49 PM
I have no idea how any woman could resist Adam's charms Wink as for him and Ros....I really didnt want that to happen, she just seemed so cold and ruthless but she makes a fantastic spook....that girl has balls!!!!

[Image: mybanner4a8745373c475.jpg]
06-08-2009, 10:52 PM
(06-08-2009 10:49 PM)CarterReynolds Wrote:  I have no idea how any woman could resist Adam's charms Wink as for him and Ros....I really didnt want that to happen, she just seemed so cold and ruthless but she makes a fantastic spook....that girl has balls!!!!

Agreed, she is an amazing Spook... I think her cold & ruthless peronsality attracted Adam...

06-08-2009, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2009 10:57 PM by CarterReynolds.)
Also they could be completely truthful with each other....no pretending to be who they were'nt.....no complications!

[Image: mybanner4a8745373c475.jpg]