Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[spoilers] Adam and Ros
20-09-2009, 02:19 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2009 02:44 PM by Nitrus.)
[spoilers] Adam and Ros
I wasn't going to do it, but there seems to be lots of opinions about the two. So feel free to vent!! Big GrinAngryConfusedSad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2009, 04:32 PM
RE: Adam and Ros
I thought they were fine together. I never thought their relationship was going to go anywhere but I think they both got a bit of fun out of it along the way.
20-09-2009, 05:32 PM
It was a bit out of the blue.... one minute they were drowning the next they were in bed Tongue

They matched and didn't at the same time, it was weird.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-09-2009, 06:09 PM
(20-09-2009 05:32 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  It was a bit out of the blue.... one minute they were drowning the next they were in bed Tongue

They matched and didn't at the same time, it was weird.

I can understand them ending up in bed together after nearly drowning, but how their relationship was handled after was odd. It was like, they didn't sleep together, but then she was jealous of Anna.

Very odd
20-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Yeah, the relationship didn't work for me. It felt forced and didn't develop organically.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
06-11-2009, 02:34 PM
The first episode I ever saw was Series 6 Episode 8 which starts with Adam and Ros together and actually, not having seen any of the previous episodes at that point, I thought they had a really great natural chemistry between them, however I doubt their "relationship" would have lasted.

"I get all my best stuff from you Adam, always said it."

"We've got fifteen minutes." "It'll take more like twenty." "We haven't got twenty." "I can't make it fly!"
06-11-2009, 03:28 PM
(06-11-2009 02:34 PM)Haziepops Wrote:  The first episode I ever saw was Series 6 Episode 8 which starts with Adam and Ros together and actually, not having seen any of the previous episodes at that point, I thought they had a really great natural chemistry between them, however I doubt their "relationship" would have lasted.

That certainly gives you an interesting perspective on the whole situation.

I never really expected them to have more than a fling.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2009, 03:36 PM
RE: [spoilers] Adam and Ros
I think it was meant to highlight the difficulties of having a relationship with another spy, but also the isolation of being one - the fact that you end up in bed with the wrong person because there's no time or inclination within such a fraught job. If there's a theme that runs across the personal lives of the leads across all 8 seasons, that's it.
06-11-2009, 06:55 PM
(06-11-2009 03:36 PM)JHyde Wrote:  I think it was meant to highlight the difficulties of having a relationship with another spy, but also the isolation of being one - the fact that you end up in bed with the wrong person because there's no time or inclination within such a fraught job. If there's a theme that runs across the personal lives of the leads across all 8 seasons, that's it.

Well said
06-11-2009, 06:59 PM
(06-11-2009 06:55 PM)age1021 Wrote:  
(06-11-2009 03:36 PM)JHyde Wrote:  I think it was meant to highlight the difficulties of having a relationship with another spy, but also the isolation of being one - the fact that you end up in bed with the wrong person because there's no time or inclination within such a fraught job. If there's a theme that runs across the personal lives of the leads across all 8 seasons, that's it.

Well said

I agree completely with JHyde.

"I get all my best stuff from you Adam, always said it."

"We've got fifteen minutes." "It'll take more like twenty." "We haven't got twenty." "I can't make it fly!"