Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
series 8 starts in november and runs to december
03-10-2009, 05:53 PM
series 8 starts in november and runs to december
i'm new here, just thought everyone would like to know i've been browsing through the website of the post-production company in charge of season 8 of spooks, and they've written "TX/Release: November and December on BBC1."

But hey, check it out for yourselves: http://www.pepperpost.com/

click on "Pepper Film" link at the bottom then "Spooks" under "Featured Works".
Find all posts by this user
03-10-2009, 06:29 PM
RE: series 8 starts in november and runs to december
Oooh, thank you! A date from a reliable source for the start of spooks, excellent Smile Just got to wait for Beeb to confirm Smile

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
03-10-2009, 06:45 PM
But it says only six episodes, when we know for definite that there's eight.
I'd make it the last two weeks of October, all November, and (waiting to see whether the first two eps are shown in the same week mind you) the first two of December.
03-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Yeah, I forgot it was meant to be 8. I was thinking it had got a lot shorter!

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
03-10-2009, 07:34 PM
Hmm, the only way it could start in November and finish before Christmas was if it started first week in November and had the first two episodes two nights in a row - which is a possiblity as they've done this before. Otherwise it would finish in Christmas week and I can't see that likely.
03-10-2009, 07:44 PM
No, not really likely. Normally the Christmas Schedule is completely different to the normal schedule, and normal serials are normally programmed to finish by then.

03-10-2009, 09:55 PM
Maybe they only handled six episodes of the series for whatever reason..

If that were the case.. everything they say makes sense. Big Grin

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2009, 08:25 AM
Or maybe they only counted two-part episodes as one... Very confusing.

04-10-2009, 10:39 AM
At least we have a date!!! But I hope there will be more than 6 episodes...
04-10-2009, 11:29 AM
There will definitely be 8 - BBC said so when it was recommissioned.