• 0 Votes - 0 Average
[spoilers] Episode 4 Summary
04-11-2009, 07:26 PM
[spoilers] Episode 4 Summary
Spooks Ep 4/8
Wednesday 25 November
9.00-10.00pm BBC ONE
http://www.bbc.co.uk/spooks

Lucas North's past catches up with him this week when his former Russian prison torturer, Oleg Darshavin, turns up with intelligence about a Sudanese terror attack on London, as the spy drama continues. However, Darshavin's information comes at a price and it's one Harry and Ros are not willing to pay.

Despite their reservations, Harry and Ros agree to Lucas meeting Darshavin as he requests. But their fears that Darshavin still has a hold over Lucas are soon realised when Lucas goes off the radar and meets Darshavin at his own flat.

Lucas struggles to keep control of the situation but manages to bring Darshavin to the verge of revealing the target – until CIA officer Sarah Caulfield turns up and throws the entire operation into jeopardy. With Lucas and his lover's lives in danger, he has to use all his powers of persuasion to get the Sudanese terrorist's name out of Darshavin and keep himself and Sarah alive.

Section D soon tracks the terrorist down but, before Ros can get to him, he's assassinated and Section D is back to square one. The only person who can help them is Darshavin, but Lucas has lost his trust and Darshavin clearly has his own personal agenda.

Meanwhile, Harry begins to realise there may be a traitor in their midst and he tips off Sarah's boss, Samuel Walker, about the covert intelligence meeting in Basel. However, a CIA traitor will stop at nothing to ensure their cover remains intact – even if they're left with blood on their hands.

Lucas is played by Richard Armitage, Oleg Darshavin by Emil Hostina, Harry by Peter Firth, Ros by Hermione Norris, Sarah by Genevieve O'Reilly and Samuel Walker by Brian Protheroe.

SOURCE: http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginf...wed_spooks

"They're awfully tenacious, bless them. I think they want to give me a polonium suppository."

- Ros, 7.1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2009, 10:54 PM
RE: [spoilers] Episode 4 Summary
Thanks for posting this..

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2009, 07:11 PM
Yes it sounds exciting!

[Image: kirmosig.png]
18-11-2009, 09:19 PM
I'm glad Lucas finally has a good storyline. I feel as if he hasn't been in the episodes for a decent length of time.

Arkardy Katchimov: You look after Lucas now he's home. He's weak, he's tired... and tell him, eat broccoli.
Harry Pearce: I think he's suffered enough, don't you?
21-11-2009, 07:27 AM
That Sarah Caulfield is very easy on the eyes!
21-11-2009, 07:39 AM
shame about the ears
21-11-2009, 02:18 PM
(21-11-2009 07:39 AM)Fidget Wrote:  shame about the ears

LMAO! Ros mentioned in this ep that Sarah's from Boston -- not even close to a *Bahston* accent.

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
21-11-2009, 09:37 PM
(21-11-2009 02:18 PM)lwhite53 Wrote:  
(21-11-2009 07:39 AM)Fidget Wrote:  shame about the ears

LMAO! Ros mentioned in this ep that Sarah's from Boston -- not even close to a *Bahston* accent.

Being from the "Bahston" area myself, I don't sound like a "bahstonian", however, nobody in the area sounds like her!! She sounds like a texan!
23-11-2009, 08:19 PM
Be careful who you trust.

The plot thickens
Spoiler: show
Remember in 07x08, Connie knew and Lucas asked who sold Lucas to the Russians? Remember how the Russians tortured Lucas about Sugarhorse? And Sarah asked Lucas, "What's this thing between you and Harry Pierce?" I think that Oleg and Sarah know that Harry betrayed Lucas