Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Grand Spooks Tour 2010
30-11-2009, 10:49 PM
zzPhoto The Grand Spooks Tour 2010
The Grand Spooks Tour 2010 (GST10)

Tea Lady gets all the credit for the name.

There is an ongoning discussion in the Spooks Locations Thread and it deserves its own thread, so the thing is: we could organise a trip in order to visit where our favourite spooks get into action Big Grin If HR can't get
Spoiler: show
their Grand Tour, why can't we?

It would be a good a great opportunity to meet and talk about our favourite series while visiting where it's shot. Smile

Another point is a visit to the set of the Grid and meet our heroes... but this could only be possible as long as a 9th series is recommisioned, so cross your fingers!!!Big Grin

Would you join?Cool

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2009, 11:34 PM
RE: The Grand Spooks Tour 2010
I would haha Cool

ros
Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.
30-11-2009, 11:51 PM
Yes defo. Have managed to drag my husband to Freemasons Hall, but kicking and screaming. Cant see him wanting to visit any other sites so it would be good to go with other fans. Smile

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
01-12-2009, 12:07 AM
Haven't been to London in years, so pending the exchange rate, I'd be game.

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
01-12-2009, 12:31 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 12:31 PM by Beatriz.)
Did you do the Freemasons Hall tour in the end, Tea Lady?

I wanted to add, that a visit to the set is more a wish than a reality but anyway, we could try Big Grin

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
01-12-2009, 01:59 PM
(01-12-2009 12:31 PM)Beatriz Wrote:  Did you do the Freemasons Hall tour in the end, Tea Lady?

I wanted to add, that a visit to the set is more a wish than a reality but anyway, we could try Big Grin

Yes went to Freemasons Hall as a birthday treat. The organised tour was an hour long and was really good. One of the finest buildings in London in my opinion and well worth going. The tour wasnt specifically about Spooks although it was mentioned by the guide as one of the reasons people come on the tour and at least a couple of other people on the tour were there because of Spooks. Maybe if this venue was included in GST10 it may be worth seeing if a private tour could be arranged which could include more parts of the building that have been featured in Spooks. Just an idea.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
02-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Woooh, definitely sounds interesting. I would Smile (It's not far into London for me.)

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
03-12-2009, 09:39 PM
That's a good idea, yes!! I'm excited (I know, too early)

Pactum serva
04-12-2009, 10:50 PM
Depending on dates I could make it.

If this going to be a "Spooks Forum" thing then legally there has to be a responsible adult willing to take responsibility over the safety and well-being of those under the age of 16. Which won't be me.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2009, 11:01 PM
Is there anybody on here under 16 though?

ros
Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.