Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ben Kaplan
07-08-2009, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2009 02:43 PM by Nitrus.)
Ben Ben Kaplan
Poor bloke, I didn't really like him to begin with (actually I hated him) but I did feel rather sorry for him. Not a nice death at all. Other thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2009, 05:19 PM
RE: Ben's death
(07-08-2009 05:15 PM)Tranquility Wrote:  Poor bloke, I didn't really like him to begin with (actually I hated him) but I did feel rather sorry for him. Not a nice death at all. Other thoughts?

I actually liked his character... he was a good addition.. and just settling into the spook life.

His murder was pretty horrible... dealt with in the usual "sensitive" fashion! Tongue love it.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2009, 05:23 PM
hmm I think the thing I didn't like about him was his relationship with Jo. I always imagined Jo and Zaf together. I guess it wasn't Ben's fault but anyhoo. Tongue
07-08-2009, 05:25 PM
(07-08-2009 05:23 PM)Tranquility Wrote:  hmm I think the thing I didn't like about him was his relationship with Jo. I always imagined Jo and Zaf together. I guess it wasn't Ben's fault but anyhoo. Tongue

Did you imagine them together because of their marriage IRL or because their characters were good together? lol.

I can see why Ben & Jo were put together.. both journalists who were recruited into MI5, Jo saw herself in hima little bit.. that's why she was sympathetic to him.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2009, 05:37 PM
(07-08-2009 05:25 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  
(07-08-2009 05:23 PM)Tranquility Wrote:  hmm I think the thing I didn't like about him was his relationship with Jo. I always imagined Jo and Zaf together. I guess it wasn't Ben's fault but anyhoo. Tongue

Did you imagine them together because of their marriage IRL or because their characters were good together? lol.

I can see why Ben & Jo were put together.. both journalists who were recruited into MI5, Jo saw herself in hima little bit.. that's why she was sympathetic to him.

It was a bit of both I think. I thought they'd be a good couple to start with but their marriage IRL is cute Big Grin
19-10-2009, 02:46 PM
I thought he was OK, clearly the new boy making the odd cock up. Thought he might have settled in if given more time.

Jo's hot though Wink
19-10-2009, 05:32 PM
He did seem to be a natural spook, but I found him quite irritating at times.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
19-10-2009, 05:39 PM
I liked Ben. I must confess that when Connie did for him it really stunned me. The aftermath i.e. when he was discovered, left me feeling quite emotional.Sad

Colin Wells: Didnt we bug this suite when Bill Clinton used it?
Malcolm Wynn-Jones: We did.
Colin Wells: Happy days!
19-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Amazing acting, just an irritating character. But it was definitely emotional.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
19-10-2009, 06:03 PM
(07-08-2009 05:25 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  Did you imagine them together because of their marriage IRL or because their characters were good together? lol.

Wait a minute! This is offtopic, sorry, but I'm shocked, are they (Jo and Zaf) married in real life? really? What a wonderful couple!!! I dind't know Rolleyes

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva