Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2010: The Big Rewatch
01-01-2010, 08:51 PM
zzVideo 2010: The Big Rewatch
So a few of us have been discussing doing something like this to pass the time until Series 9.. (which is definitely happening BBC!!)

So here's how it's gonna go if you're in:

1. Start with Series 1 Episode 1.
2. Watch two episodes a week.
3. Every Sunday I will create episode discussion threads in the appropriate section for the two episodes that week. i.e Week 1 will have threads for discussing eps 1 & 2 in Series 1.
4. So it doesn't matter when you watch them, as long as it's before that Sunday!!

First Sunday will be January 10th! So make sure you watch S1E1 & S1E2 by then!!

Reply if you're in! Big Grin

P.S If you would like to join in, but don't have the relevant DVDs, becoming a Spook (see link below header) could help you. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2010, 09:07 PM
RE: 2010: The Big Rewatch
Yay I am so in Big Grin
01-01-2010, 09:14 PM
Me too, this is going to be fun!!

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user
01-01-2010, 09:17 PM
Whooo, I'm in. It's going to be goood! (How on earth I explain why I have to watch 2 episodes of Spooks a week to my parents will be interesting. I'm currently going for allowing them to stay in blissful ignorance Wink)

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
01-01-2010, 09:20 PM
Yes I am going for the blissful ignorance method as well Tongue What they don't know can't hurt them... Let them think I am in my room doing 'homework' Big Grin
01-01-2010, 09:21 PM
My parents sadly no longer believe that I'm doing homework ever - even if I am. Gets very irritating.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
01-01-2010, 09:25 PM
Haha I can imagine Tongue I gues mine are just gullible... either that or they don't care lol
01-01-2010, 09:35 PM
I'm definitely in. But I will have to find my season 1 DVDs - I have no idea where they are.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
01-01-2010, 11:49 PM
Yes I'm in. I have to say that I am looking forward to season one as I have only watched episodes 1-3. I was saving 4-6 for the "Big Rewatch." Are we watching any extras as well?

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
01-01-2010, 11:56 PM
I'm in! (Just need to order the Season 7 boxset. Tongue)

(01-01-2010 09:21 PM)almh Wrote:  My parents sadly no longer believe that I'm doing homework ever - even if I am. Gets very irritating.

I think that's what's happened with me. My mum came into my room three times the other day and i told her off for having bad timing as she never saw me work. I just don't think she believes i'm working at all anymore.

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]