Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sam disappears
13-08-2009, 03:14 PM
Sam disappears
Sam just seemed to disappear at the beginning of series 4...because of Danny's death? It was like the writers forgot about her or something Tongue

[Image: series5_ep10.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2009, 03:29 PM
RE: Sam disappears
You know? I don't think I even missed her.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2009, 03:30 PM
(13-08-2009 03:29 PM)bertowud Wrote:  You know? I don't think I even missed her.

I know lol I only realised she'd gone by about episode 5 Tongue

[Image: series5_ep10.jpg]
13-08-2009, 03:33 PM
I don't think I really noticed she was gone at all. Then again I barely noticed she was there.

13-08-2009, 03:34 PM
It's talked about in one of the Spooks books.... she was transferred to GCHQ because she couldn't handle the Grid after Danny's death.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
13-08-2009, 03:46 PM
(13-08-2009 03:34 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  It's talked about in one of the Spooks books.... she was transferred to GCHQ because she couldn't handle the Grid after Danny's death.

The books supporting the show are great. I really like the Spooks: The Personnel Files.

23-08-2009, 08:09 PM
zzSad RE: Sam disappears
Yeah, the Personnel Files is a really good book for those who enjoy spooks, unfortunately the binding has split on mine due to overuse Sad

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
23-08-2009, 10:05 PM
(23-08-2009 08:09 PM)almh Wrote:  Yeah, the Personnel Files is a really good book for those who enjoy spooks, unfortunately the binding has split on mine due to overuse Sad

Enter our competition and WIN another one! Big Grin

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
24-08-2009, 08:09 PM
(23-08-2009 10:05 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  
(23-08-2009 08:09 PM)almh Wrote:  Yeah, the Personnel Files is a really good book for those who enjoy spooks, unfortunately the binding has split on mine due to overuse Sad

Enter our competition and WIN another one! Big Grin

Big Grin I'll give it a go. Although I have seen some of the other entrants who have entered and purely from having read other Spooks stories of theirs (and am in awe of them all) I'll try.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
25-08-2009, 05:16 PM
The Personnnel Files is a good read and an excellent resource for Spooks fans.

Going back to Sam - she was a good character in Series 3 and her character could have developed further. I think the actress who played her left to be in a film but its odd that she just disappeared especially when ep 1 of S4 took place quite soon after Danny's death.