Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
You know you're a fan of spooks when...
21-11-2009, 01:56 PM
RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when...
Why did you ask what you should do? <-- that's where it went wrong lol.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Because my sister is going to get a hamster! I was going to ask my mum if as a reward I could get some more Spooks stuff!

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user
21-11-2009, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2009 02:03 PM by lwhite53.)
(21-11-2009 01:53 PM)almh Wrote:  I asked what I should do and my mum first of all suggested not mentioning Spooks at all, banning me from Spooks forum and not watching Spooks. I didn't agree to it. She then said only going on Spooksforum between 7-9pm everyday, and only watching Spooks once a week. I'm not doing this either Wink)

Well, you did ask!Tongue
(21-11-2009 01:58 PM)almh Wrote:  Because my sister is going to get a hamster! I was going to ask my mum if as a reward I could get some more Spooks stuff!

Getting a hamster as a bribe for *not* discussing Twilight? Yeah, you definitely need some spooks stuff. Tell your mum we all said so.Big Grin

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
21-11-2009, 02:05 PM
I'm sure that she'll agree with me, if I mention I have the support of people on Spooksforum Big Grin

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
22-11-2009, 04:03 PM
.....when you're just as interested in watching the new Spooks episode as you are in fleeing from "catastrophic" fire conditions.

Slight exaggeration, but pretty much accurate.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
22-11-2009, 10:17 PM
...you live in Germany and ask more than 4 different friends in the UK to record it for you - just to make sure at least one remembers.
22-11-2009, 10:19 PM
(22-11-2009 10:17 PM)marc Wrote:  ...you live in Germany and ask more than 4 different friends in the UK to record it for you - just to make sure at least one remembers.

LOL. It is on youtube as well, if all four forget Smile

22-11-2009, 10:20 PM
...anything on spooks becomes more important than personal emails...oops my girl-friend abroad does not like it...
24-11-2009, 05:40 PM
.....when you buy your new party dress because it looks like the one Jo wore in 8.2

....when you're in a shopping centre hearing Christmas Carols and you wonder what all the spookerudes on the forum are doing for Christmas. Or Hannukah. Or Chinese New Year. Or....you get the idea.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
24-11-2009, 05:43 PM
... you seriously contemplate doing something Spooks related for Christmas Big Grin. Or at least, doing something Spooks related on Spooksforum Big Grin (Hope that answers your question JHyde!!!) Any ideas - I think we'll have to get our own thread to talk about this though...