Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
You know you're a fan of spooks when...
25-11-2009, 08:31 PM
RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when...
Thank you! Smile

... when you're watching Johnny English and saying excitedly 'that's a Spooks location!' before realising it isn't. Well, in my defence, it did look like Freemasons...

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user
26-11-2009, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2009 12:22 AM by Nitrus.)
Congrats almh, you are close to being promoted from Executive Officer.. Tongue

You know you're a Spooks fan, when listening to a conversation and thinking "That's something Harry would have said.." lol.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-11-2009, 12:46 AM
I like that one. It sounds suspiciously like something I thought the other day. I made a comment about not liking self appointed saviours....and then I realised it actually WAS something Harry has said.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
26-11-2009, 01:16 AM
YKYAFOS when you take notes on every Brit idiom uttered and then immediately check the meanings on wiki to make sure you absolutely understand the intent of the line. I have a whole lexicon going!

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
26-11-2009, 03:44 AM
YKYAFOS when you find yourself noticing that every countdown on the show is always stopped with 2 seconds to spare.

26-11-2009, 05:09 AM
(26-11-2009 03:44 AM)JHyde Wrote:  YKYAFOS when you find yourself noticing that every countdown on the show is always stopped with 2 seconds to spare.

LOL. That's true -- I just finished watching the Princess Diana ep and the countdown clock stopped at 2.16 secs.

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
26-11-2009, 05:17 AM
And 4.2's countdown.

26-11-2009, 06:50 AM
(26-11-2009 12:21 AM)Nitrus Wrote:  Congrats almh, you are close to being promoted from Executive Officer.. Tongue

You know you're a Spooks fan, when listening to a conversation and thinking "That's something Harry would have said.." lol.

Thank you Smile

... when you are going on a day out with a non-Spooks friend, and wonder how you're going to subtly go Spooks locations spotting in London with her without her realising that's what it is...

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
26-11-2009, 07:02 AM
I can just see you doing that!

....when you and 4 other people talk about Harry being ruthless when he's Ruth-less on the forum and no-one even stops to think how silly the thread must look to outsiders.

26-11-2009, 03:37 PM
Haha I loved reading this thread! I do so many of these things!! I want to go to waterstones soon so I can renenact the bit from 8.4 and follow random suspicious looking people haha

You know you're a fan of spooks when you silence a call from your boyfriend whom you haven't talked to in a week whilst you are watching Spooks on DVD Confused, haha I didn't want to ruin the pace by pausing it lol

Also you know your a fan of spooks when you got excited when you realised your boyfriend was called Adam haha (this was obviously when I'd just met him haha it didn't take me like a while to realise his name or anything Tongue)

ros
Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.